My everyday makeup

By Tuesday, January 20, 2015 , , ,

I've been rocking the au naturel makeup for the past few years. That is kinda strange for a girl that is obsessed with makeup but what can I say, I am that girl. I always thought that less is more and I always felt better with less makeup. Take for example my eyes. Although I love a smokey eye or eyeshadows in general, I'm the kind of girl that wears mascara at most.
For my face, something I always loved is bronzer! For the past few years I have developed a love for bronzers. I cannot live without one and when I do, I don't feel like myself. I feel the need to get a little "tanned" and to contour my face with them, otherwise my face looks strange. Whoever said you cannot contour with bronzer, maybe was wrong, maybe not, I personally did that and still love doing it.
Also, you know my passion for red lips and I cannot lie, I wear them everyday, You can call me a freak or you can just ignore me, I'll wear red lipstick anyway. It makes me feel and look healthy, alive, cheerful, classy.
You can see below that my face is kinda white, no, I'm not sick and I do like to stay out in the sun and enjoy summer, but that's my SPF and the flash talking there so sorry for that! That may be also because I don't use foundation on a everyday basis, only concealer where needed. I'm lazy, I know.
Moving on to my next favourite product, that is without doubt *blush*. It's so hard to find the right one and I'm so happy that I finally did I will definitely make a separate post on the product I used on my cheecks because, let me tell you girls, it's the discovery of the year. Or the century, for me anyway, haha! 
And please, please, look at my lashes. Normally, you wouldn't even notice them. The most challenging job in the world for me is to find the perfect mascara. That black mascara that makes my lashes look fuller, longer and one that actually keeps them curled! I never thought that another mascara could stand near my False Lash Effect Mascara from Max Factor, but what I used here really made me change my mind.
This is my everyday makeup and this is what I wear to feel comfortable and pretty on a daily basis. It's strange but I always felt like this routine was too much anyway.
Here is the list of products I used:

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in 001 Ivory
Sleek Face Form in Light
e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit in Light
L'Oreal Telescopic Extra-Black Mascara
Melkior Lipstick (reviewed here)

What do you think? Have you used any of these products?

Find me on
Facebook || Twitter || Pinterest  || Tumblr || Instagram || Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comentarii

Leave me your comment