What's new on my dressing table

By Saturday, May 30, 2015

Hello girls!
Sorry for not posting in such a long time, some of you left me during this time some really nice comments and I really wanted to come back. I missed you and I missed blogging.

Today I'm gonna share with you my newest discoveries. For the past two months I've been trying new products for my skin, although we're not in a good place right now. My skin recently started to break out like crazy and now I'm trying to do something about it.

I'm gonna start with the Balea Ultra Sensitive washing gel and say that I really like it. It cleanses without leaving the skin dry and doesn't irritate my skin or my eyes! I was actually looking for the mousse version of this, but it was out of stock so I got this instead and I love it.
For my weekly pamper, I got the Garnier Pure Active 3 in 1 product, which has proven to be really efficient a few years ago. I still think it provides amazing results, due to the fact that it contains salicylic which is great for acne prone skin.
I also recently started using the Neutrogena Naturals Acne Foaming Scrub which is perfect if you want a light scrub to use on a daily basis. If your skin gets clogged pores as easily as mine does, you'd want to give this a shot.
Also, since my skin is rebelling now, I got some BHA samples from Paula's Choice. Tough times require tough decisions so I thought that, if this doesn't work, nothing will. I just started using them this week so I can't say whether they are helping or not, but I am kinda putting all my hope into them.
And for the last product among my favorites, this is the Maybelline Affinitone Foundation. That's right, it's my favourite foundation but I think I'd better make a separate review for this one.

Have you used any of these products?
Let me know your thoughts!

Find me on
Facebook || Twitter || Pinterest  || Tumblr || Instagram || Bloglovin



You Might Also Like

0 comentarii

Leave me your comment