Estee Lauder Lipstick in Bois de Rose | Review

By Monday, June 01, 2015 ,

Hello there!

It's been such a long time since I last reviewed a lipstick! Today I'll tell you a few words about one of my new favourite lipsticks, the Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Bois de Rose no 18. This was actually a gift from a friend and when I first saw it I didn't think that I'd ever like it.
This is a rosy beige shade with gold sparkles in it, a perfect combination for summer days. It's hydrating, has the perfect formula that stays nicely on the lips and fades evenly hours later. Although you know I'm a 'red lipstick girl', I think that this shade is actually perfect for everyday wear. You can't really go unnoticed when you wear this. What I like the most about this shade particularly is that I can wear it without my eyes or face makeup and still look nice and awake, unlike the red ones that (speaking for me personally) require wearing at least mascara.
I think this shade is also perfect for wearing it at the office and it can become easily your favourite shade of lipstick because it suits every skin tone out there! Nonetheless, this lipstick has it all: the perfect color, the perfect creamy texture, the elegant packaging and the durability. It looks brilliant on green eyed girls with light skin tone (that would be me) or on blue eyed ones because it really makes the eyes pop.
To make this even more interesting, it doesn't dry out the lips and it smells like my mom's old lipsticks: classic and elegant.
What do you think?

Find me on
Facebook || Twitter || Pinterest  || Tumblr || Instagram || Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comentarii

Leave me your comment